A

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Summer reading list preview

I'm still not sure how many books I will be able to read this summer, between working, writing, and moving. But I still have the goal to read at least 10 books between the beginning of may and the end of August.

I looked through my books that I still have yet to read, and have found at least the first five choices. These books will be:

Somewhere in Time by Richard Matheson
Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs (I love Bones!)
Up Island and Low Country by Anne Rivers Siddons (as the cover says: two classic novels, one low price)
Trace by Patricia Cornwell

I'm still in the middle of Boom! by Tom Brokaw, but I hope to finish that one soon. If anyone else plans to read any of these titles this summer, let me know. Maybe we can get a little online discussion group together.

No comments: