A

Monday, August 20, 2012

Review: Bones Are Forever


Bones Are Forever
Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Bones Ar Forever by Kathy Reichs is the 15th book in the Temperance Brennan series. In this book, Brennan is faced with three dead infants in a single, small apartment. The woman who may have given birth to one or more of them is on the run. With the help of homicide detective Andrew Ryan, Brennan must find the mother of these children and solve a case that takes her from Montreal to Edmonton, then to the remote mining city of Yellowknife. While the case began as with the death of innocents, it quickly leads to bigger issues.

Although I have been a fan of the television show Bones since season 2, this was my first opportunity to read a Temperance Brennan novel, of which the show is based on. I must say, I didn't know what I was missing. This was an excellent book, with all of the scientific elements, action and sexual tension that makes for a novel you just can't put down until you've reached the last page. I will definitely be picking up the rest of the books in this series.

*Reviewer received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads



View all my reviews

No comments: