A

Friday, November 24, 2017

Book Spotlight: Fractured


Category:

Romance

Synopsis:

I am many things.

A man. A soldier. Trained to kill. Born to hunt. Focused and lethal. Nothing gets through the stoic control that hides my inner animal, an animal that simmers with rage and power.

And that power makes me the perfect assassin.

My first task--eliminate the vile head of a science lab responsible for creating and distributing a cruel mutation. Easy.

And almost done when suddenly she invades my world. Charlotte--petite, beautiful, and sexy as hell--a cop who claims a past with me that I don't remember. At all.

Suddenly she's everywhere, interfering, asking too many questions, endangering herself and my mission, and pushing buttons I didn't know I had. A dangerous distraction.

My beast is captivated but suspicious, torn between wanting to sink teeth into her and . . . wanting to sink teeth into her. My body craves her.

But . . . I don't remember her. I don't trust her. And I don't trust myself around her.

Who is she? Is she lying? And do I have enough control to not be blinded by her? To protect my secrets and uncover hers?

And who pays the price?

This book is available in paperback and ebook from Amazon. 

No comments: