A

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Review: I'm Not Your Sweet Babboo!

I'm Not Your Sweet Babboo! I'm Not Your Sweet Babboo! by Charles M. Schulz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you love the Peanuts Gang, you'll love these adventures. This is a sweet, fun book that brings to mind all of the classic cartoon strips and TV specials. In this collection, the gang deal with the usual range of issues, from Snoopy trying to write his novel, Charlie Brown now being any good at baseball and the kids all showing their quick wit to their teachers. The part at the end where there are instructions to build a paper helicopter seemed little weird (since there was only one Snoopy-copter joke in here), but other than that, it's great book to read for fun.

*Book provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments: