A

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Please Don't Grab My P#$$y

Please Don't Grab My P#$$y Please Don't Grab My P#$$y by Julia Young
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay... so this book definitely has a title that grabs your attention.

For the most part, we all understand who will be reading this book, and it's not entirely based on politics. It's for those who want to approach this guy's record of sexism and harassment in an amusing way. And for the most part this book deliver a bit of humor at the expense of the current administration. What it doesn't deliver is a laugh-out-loud experience. It's repetitive (like a children's book would be) and seems to struggle by the middle. The last few pages seem to just be ideas they threw at the wall to see if they stick (they didn't). However, the artwork is pretty good, even though you're looking at faces you probably don't want to.

The one takeaway from this title? I learned quite a few new euphemisms, including a Carly Simon cassette. What?!

*Book provided by NetGalley


View all my reviews

No comments: