A

Friday, April 27, 2012

eReaders

Okay, I'm going to jump in on the debate--what do you think of ereaders? I'm still a little bit on the fence about this topic. On one hand, I do have an ereader. On the other, it was a present and I would have never even considered buying one myself. I do like the convenience of being able to carry around 100+ books with me, but I rarely travel. I can also carry around my manuscripts, making notes and having a good way to see what the finished product will look like.

I really do enjoy the feeling of a book in my hands. I like seeing my library grow on my crowded bookshelves. And of course there's the perks of a regular book--you can get it signed by the author. You can highlight your favorite passages.

What's your opinion on ereaders? Do you think traditional books will ever go away for good?

No comments: