A

Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Too Close to Miss


Too Close to Miss
Too Close to Miss by John Perich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Too Close to Miss by John Perich is an exciting thriller that takes place in the heart of Boston. Mara Cunningham, photographer for the Tribune, knows that carrying on a relationship with a married man is a mistake and has put that behind. That is, until she gets a call in the middle of the night to tell her that man, a prominent attorney, has been shot. Mara will do anything to find out who shot him and why. But will she be too late?

This is a fascinating thriller that kept my interest for about 95% of the book. Near the end of the book the main character does a sort of explain-it-all to a person who already knows what she knows. I don't like that in movies, and I don't like that in books. However, the rest of the story is well written and makes me want to check out more works by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments: