A

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Review: Always on My Mind


Always on My Mind
Always on My Mind by Bella Andre

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Bella Andre has done it again with the eighth installment of the Sullivans series, Always on My Mind. In this book, we get to see Lori, aka Naughty, find her one true love. After spending too much time with a man who was not right for her and only wanted to bring her down, Lori walks away from a dance job in Chicago to take refuge in California. However, she is not ready to go home to San Francisco and get inundated with questions from her large family. Instead, she heads to the countryside.

It is there that she meets Grayson, a quiet farmer looking for a helping hand. Though Lori isn't exactly what he was looking for, she ends up being more than he could ever want or need.

Like all of the books in the Sullivans series, readers get to explore how love unfolds with one of the siblings in the family, but readers also get a healthy update on the lives of the other who have been featured in previous books--kids and dogs included. Like everyone else, I can't wait until the Sullivan cousins get their shot a true love too.



View all my reviews

No comments: