A

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Review: Big Mushy Happy Lump

Big Mushy Happy Lump Big Mushy Happy Lump by Sarah Andersen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Big Mushy Happy Lump is the second book in the Sarah's Scribbles series, and like the first book it delivers a combination of humor, timeless troubles of the 20-something set and a connection to many of its readers. Much of the work in this collection is available online, so I have read most of it before I got my hands on this book. However, Andersen's work is the type that no matter how many times you go back to it, it will always give you a giggle.

What was different about this collection is that Andersen doesn't just do single-page strips throughout the whole book. Instead, there are a few multi-page stories accompanied by a narrative that addresses important issues while still maintaining its humorous appeal. Like I said when the first one came out, I can't wait to get my hands on more of Andersen's work. It always makes my day a little better.

*Book provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments: