A

Monday, September 4, 2017

Review: Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story

Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story Quiet Girl in a Noisy World: An Introvert's Story by Debbie Tung
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Being an introvert isn't easy in a world that's so connected. However, there are ways that introverts can find their space and use their unique strengths to do some good in the world. Quiet Girl in a Noisy World is the story of an introvert transitioning from the end of school to the beginning of a career and adulthood in general. And it's a extroverted minefield out there.

The drawings are cute and relatable without being overly weighed down with emotion. In terms of the content, I think that every introvert will find a bit of comfort in reading about how someone else is dealing with the same issues, because it isn't always easy to connect with other introverts out in the real world. It was so relatable to me personally that I just want to go out and buy a copy to carry with me, and when the next person says, "Hey, why are you always so quiet?" I can hand them the book and tell them to read it.

*Book provided by NetGalley


View all my reviews

No comments: