A

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Review: The Best American Series 2017: 16 Short Stories & Essays

The Best American Series 2017: 16 Short Stories & Essays The Best American Series 2017: 16 Short Stories & Essays by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a wide-ranging collection of fiction and nonfiction included in titles within the Best American Series. I enjoyed reading this because it collected so many different areas, from travel essays to science fiction short stories. Although I didn't like all of the sixteen titles (sports stories really aren't my thing), it was a solid collection of good writing. If you like not having to commit to a full novel, and you like to mix fiction and nonfiction, it's a good title to pick up.

*Book provided by NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments: