A

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Review: Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream


Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream
Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream by Diane Kelly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Tara Holloway is in trouble now. She's not only fired from her job, but she is also fighting a court battle with the scumbag she shot. What will she do? Will she ever get her job back. Death, Taxes, and Green Tea Ice Cream is a cozy crime novel that can answer all of these question and much more.

As with many of the fun-loving characters who happen to be involved in investigations and law enforcement, this book does not disappoint with the combination of humor, heart and action-packed crime solving. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book because it is fun and lighthearted for the most part. The only part that I was disappointed in was that I didn't start at the beginning of this series. This is #6, but I would be more than willing to go back and start from the beginning, because Tara Holloway is a great character.

*Reviewer received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads



View all my reviews

No comments: