A

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Zodiac


Zodiac
Zodiac by Romina Russell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Zodiac by Romina Russell is an thrilling look into a fantasy future world where people inhabit the different planets within the zodiac constellations, complete with different ways of life for each house. Rho, a young student from Cancer, is suddenly thrust into a situation she's not ready for when her planet suffers a terrible tragedy. But because of her natural talent at reading the stars, she may be the only one capable of saving the Zodiac from the mysterious and mythical Thirteenth House.

I'll be honest--fantasy novels are not my thing. However, if it is set in space, I'm all over it. This was a book with clear details and an intricate interstellar world. It also has a typical YA love triangle, but it still has enough of everything else that if the simple love story doesn't interest you, the rest of the action and description of the different houses in the Zodiac will. I cannot wait to see what happens to Rho and the houses of the Zodiac next.

*Received a review copy of this book from Penguin First to Read



View all my reviews

No comments: